I will be giving away a free ipad, iphone, and a ippod touch to the first 3 winners... How to win: To win this contest you must go to this link www.points2shop.com and sign up for a site called points2shop... points2shop is a site where you can earn points by completing offers.. I will be able to track your points so the first 3 to reach 1000 points will be the winners.. 1st winner gets a ipad 2nd winner gets a iphone 3rd winner gets a ipod touch For more info on Points2Shop check out my othe video: www.youtube.com Again: Points2Shop sign up link: www.points2shop.com More info on points2shop: www.youtube.com get free stuff goodies prizes rewards from p2s points2shop fast and easy uk us prize rebel prize live swagbucks ipoints pointshop lockerz extra free cash and money in paypal visa amazon ebay gift cards giveaway You'll love Points2Shop Earn points, earn cash with free offers, games, referral rewards, and contests Choose your own free rewards choose free rewards from anything at Amazon orders sent daily there is no waiting, prizes arrive as soon as possible Refer friends to earn even more Earn up to .00 right away then 15% of their earnings lifetime Points2Shop is for real 1074608 members earned 97815.0 (live statistics)! Points2Shop is the greatest website I have ever encountered! You can earn points so easily, I signed up and got hooked immediately! The offers are very easy, and you can order ANYTHING on Amazon.com! I ordered my first 2 Xbox 360 games within a ...
Tag: free, ipad, givaway, staehlekid
No comments:
Post a Comment