My cover of Trey Songz's "You Belong to Me"--unsettlingly intimate/explicit lyrics, silly fake crooner dancing (haha), and all--is for the most fantastic person in the world--my little unicorn (whose name I've surreptitiously included in the lyrics). You truly are an amazing, wonderful, and beautiful person, baby! I call you my little unicorn because like unicorns, people as special and wonderful as you simply aren't supposed to exist. But fortunately for me, you do!!! :-) I made this song 100% without any instrumental accompaniment--a cappella--just my voice, lips, Studio.HD on my iPad, and iMovie. Took ~15hrs from start to finish. (I know my voice isn't the best right now, but I'll get there someday. And I'm glad that my baby will be there with me when I do. :-P) Note: This is likely one of the first of many music videos we'll be making for each other... Original song: www.youtube.com
Tags: You Belong to Me, Trey Songz, music video, music, video, lip syncing, love song, for girlfriend, from boyfriend, R&B, a cappella, acappella, acappellectronica, new singing, bedroom, bed, futon, pillow, sitting, perplex, multitrack, multi-track, echo, echoes, echoing, dancing, sweater, brown sweater, chord sweater, polo, polo shirt, grey polo, gray polo, shirt, jeans, sunglasses, zipper, jacket, light jacket, grey, gray, blue, short-sleeves, short-sleeved, imovie, studio.hd, macbook pro, regis, reeg, Marian, Doc
No comments:
Post a Comment