Hey guys, this is my first 'full' case review. I also got the Flip MinoHD (this video was recorded with it, so make sure you click "Watch in HD" below the video) so I will no longer have a limited amount of time of filming and 'real' 720p HD So far I LOVE this case, it is quality material and padded A LOT, these are handmade in Singapore. I would not be afraid of dropping this from pretty high. I know I say this a lot but, yes I do recommend this case or 'sleeve' like every other item/app I've reviewed. You can also customize sleeves or pouches for pretty much any device, the have laptop bags/sleeve, cameras, etc. Check them out at: www.fabrixcases.com Follow me on Twitter - http Thanks for Watching!
Tags: fabrix, cases, case, pouch, sleeve, ipod, touch, 2nd, second, 2g, 2gen, gen, generation, fabrixcases.com, fabrixcases, fabrixcase, review, unboxing, app, protection, fabric, microfibre, microfiber, cloth
No comments:
Post a Comment